Traditional and needle-free acupuncture foster the optimal environment when trying to achieve and sustain a successful pregnancy.
This specially designed program includes guided meditation, breathing techniques, thoughtful movements and other tools for men and women to find a place of calm and peace in their lives while in fertility treatment.
Licensed therapists who understand the emotional complexities and challenges of fertility treatment share tools that can make all the difference between surviving and thriving while undergoing fertility treatment.
Meet other patients and partners who are facing similar fertility challenges. Find emotional support when sharing with others who understand the rigors of fertility treatment.
- All offices closed on Saturday, December 23rd.
- Norwalk office is the ONLY office open on Sunday, December 24th for morning monitoring and scheduled procedures.
- All offices are closed on December 25th & 26th.
- All offices closed on Saturday, December 30th and Monday, January 1st.
- Norwalk office is the ONLY office open on Sunday, December 31st for morning monitoring and scheduled procedures.